If You Feel Bad, You Are Doing Something Wrong.

Since your natural healthy state is to be deeply relishing the unlimited transcendental bliss of Krishna consciousness at every moment, if you feel bad, if your consciousness is not up to par, this simply means that there is a defect in your practice of Krishna consciousness. You are doing something wrong. This is one of the reasons why everyone needs a guru, someone who is perfect Krishna consciousness, to guide them how to always be diving deeply in the ocean of transcendental bliss at every moment.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Devotees Bliss Out In Kirtan--Riga, Latvia 7 November 2013

Devotees Bliss Out In Kirtan at Riga

Devotees Bliss Out In Kirtan at Riga, Latvia

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: How to Be More Dedicated to Jesus Christ and God?

I want to thank you that you have given me so pure and sweet Krishna consciousness! I am Christian, but sometimes I hesitate, because of the circumstances and when I realized that this situation has been created of my own false conception, I became happy. How can I be more and more dedicated to Jesus Christ and God Himself? How can I develop that spiritual vision, which I can see in Christians and also you.

Thank you very much!
Sincerely yours, Vladimir!
Bulgaria

Answer: Strictly Follow Their Teachings

The way to be a perfect Christian and perfect devotee of Krishna or God is to fully embrace the mood of Lord Jesus, which is to do only what God wants you to do, not what you want to do. Jesus prays this way in the Bible: "Father, not my will, but Your will be done." This is exactly the same teaching that Krishna gives us in the Bhagavad-gita when He tells Arjuna to abandon everything else and fully surrender unto Him. So there is no difference between the teachings of Krishna and the teachings of Jesus Christ. Spiritual perfection is simply a matter of fully surrendering to both of these teachings.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?