Giving Krishna Consciousness to the Children

Krishna consciousness is the most important type of education because when one is Krishna conscious all ignorance is destroyed. While other types of education merely increase one's ignorance, Krishna consciousness destroys all ignorance. Therefore it is the first thing that should be taught to a young child.

Here in Riga on 1 November 2013 I was blessed with the opportunity to meet with a group of children for furthering their Krishna conscious education. I spent a delightful hour with them discussing the science of Krishna consciousness. I asked them various questions to fathom the depth of their knowledge and gave explanations to help them deeper their understanding of the science of Krishna consciousness. And then at the end I distributed prasadam to them, which they eagerly accepted.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Educating Devotee Children--1 November 2013--Riga, Latvia

Sankarshan Das Educating Devotee Children at Riga, Latvia

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: Help Me Overcome My Pride and Ignorance

I humbly beg you to help me overcome this ignorant nature of mine. Sometimes my mind due to pride starts comparing me with other devotees. It tries to prove by false comparisons how I am better than the other devotees. How to control this nonsensical thinking of my mind? This is leading to nothing but Vaisnava aparadha (offenses against devotees).

Your servant
R.M.

Answer: See How They Are Better Than You

There is no harm in comparing yourself with other devotees, if you will see in what ways each devotee is better than you.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?