You've Got Nothing to Lose Except Your Anxiety

Why not fully surrender to Lord Krishna right now? You've nothing to lose except for your anxiety, and an entire spiritual world of happiness to gain. Enter into the wonderful world of Krishna consciousness right now by chanting Hare Krishna with love.

Srila Prabhupada Teaches Full Surrender to Krishna
at Rupa Goswami's Samadhi in Vrindavana

Srila Prabhupada at Rupa Goswami's Samadhi in Vrindavana

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Why Am I in Ignorance?

Dear Gurudeva:

Why am I in ignorance?
Why am I in trouble?
Why am I suffering?
Why am I not serious for self realization in Krishna-consciousness?
What is my position?
Who am I?
Why am I in a difficult position?
Why am I suffering?
Where do I come from?
Where do I go?

René Waisvisz

Answer: Because You Were Not Properly Trained

You are in ignorance because you were not trained properly by your teachers.

You are in trouble because in ignorance you have done so many things that are not beneficial for you.

Because of this ignorance and sinful activities you are now suffering in many ways.

You are not serious because you have not yet realized that the only way you can be happy is to surrender to Krishna.

Your position is most fortunate because you have now come into contact with the Krishna consciousness movement.

You are the eternal servant of Krishna.

Your only difficulty is when you forget that you are Krishna’s eternal servant.

You came originally from the spiritual world.

Your ultimate destiny to return to your original home. You will achieve this destiny only when you fully surrender yourself to Lord Sri Krishna.

So now take full advantage of your human life by fully surrendering yourself as the eternal servant of Lord Krishna.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?