Ten Million Acharyas for Saving the World

While lecturing on the Caitanya Caritamrita in Mayapur on 6 April 1975 Srila Prabhupada told us that in the future ISKCON would have ten million acharyas. So where are we going to get these ten million acharyas? We have to become those acharyas and then train others how to also become acharyas. In this way Srila Prabhupada's prediction of ten million acharyas will come true, and there will be an inundation of peace, happiness, and prosperity all over the world.

On 13 September 2012 I was blessed by Radhakanta Prabhu, a teacher at ISKCON's Vrindavan Gurukula, with the opportunity to speak to the young gurukula students about how to become spiritually perfect by chanting and hearing the holy names of God. This was a most auspicious opportunity for me to pass on to the next generation whatever I have realized about the sublime, liberating process of Krishna consciousness.

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Plea for Help: Anxiety is Eating Me Alive

Dear Srila Gurudeva,

Please accept my humble obeisances.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

For the last few days I have been in anxiety about my future especially in terms of material life. I feel a lack of confidence and am worried what my future holds for me. Please help me and instruct me as for what will be beneficial for me.

Your Servant,

Vishal

Answer: How to Remain Blissful for All of Eternity

Sincerely pray to Lord Krishna, "My Dear Lord, whatever you want to do with me is okay. I am your eternal servant. You can punish or reward me as You like. But my dear beloved Lord I have one request that I humbly beg you to grant. Kindly bless me that I will never forget You."

If you will pray like and hold this mood always in your heart, you will never be in fear or anxiety ever again for all of eternity.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?