The Ecstatic Ever-Expanding Spiritual Family

The most important requirement for making spiritual progress is to associate regularly with others who are on the path of self-realization. This is the advantage of being part of a family of souls who are also striving to become spiritually perfect. Thus in my humble attempt to help spread the most sublime ultimate self-realization science of Krishna consciousness all over the world I am very happy when more and more sincere souls come forward to join our spiritual family, which was named by my spiritual master, Srila Prabhupada, as ISKCON, the International Society for Krishna Consciousness. It is most auspicious that more people are joining our society every day. There is truly nothing more enlivening than this. We hope that this spiritual family will continue growing so much so that one day it will engulf the entire human society.

With Disciples and Aspiring Disciples
Shah Alam, Malaysia-12 June 2012

Sankarshan Das With Disciples and Aspiring Disciples, Malaysia

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: How to Not Doubt Krishna's Existence?

I was introduced to Krishna consciousness about three months ago through the wonderful books of His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. I’ve learned so much, but at the same time I have a big problem, which is my faith in the Supreme. For a few days I feel that I am on the right path, but then I hear criticism from a Christian point of view and I start wondering, "Is Lord Krishna real?" I end up getting really upset because I feel that I’m letting the Lord down by doubting Him.

Any advice on how I can overcome this?

Thank you

S.C.

Answer: If You are Real, Krishna Must Also Be Real.

Arguments against the supremacy of Krishna are not Christian because Christ was himself a pure devotee of Krishna. You are being disturbed by so-called Christians who do not have any idea of what Christ actually taught.

How can Krishna not be real? He is the source of everything. If you are real, Krishna must also be real because you are a separated expansion of Krishna. In other words, if the apple is real, the apple tree cannot be false because the apple comes from the apple tree.

Don't associate with blasphemous people who speak against the reality of Lord Krishna. If you will stick to the association of Krishna's devotees, your faith will not be broken.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?