The Mridanga Drum That Can Be Heard All Over the World

On January 5, 1974 while giving a lecture on the Srimad Bhagavatam at ISKCON Los Angeles Srila Prabhupada spoke the following words emphasizing the utmost importance of distributing Krishna conscious literature to the suffering souls here in the material world:

"There is no comparison. There is no competition. Every word is for the good of the human society. Every word, each and every word. Therefore we stress so much in the book distribution. Somehow or other, if the book goes in one hand, he will be benefited. At least he will see, 'Oh, they have taken so much price. Let me see what is there.' If he reads one śloka, his life will be successful. If one śloka, one word. This is such nice things. Therefore we are stressing so much, 'Please distribute book, distribute book, distribute book.' A greater mṛdaṅga. We are chanting, playing our mṛdaṅga. It is heard within this room or little more. But this mṛdaṅga will go home to home, country to country, community to community, this mṛdaṅga."

Click here to hear Srila Prabhupada speaking the above words.

Here in Austin, my disciple, Bhakta Avatar Das, is relishing great happiness by enthusiastically serving Srila Prabhupada's order to distribute transcendental literature to the suffering souls of this miserable age of Kali.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

A Happy Customer Who Purchased Prabhupada's Books from Bhakta Avatar Das

Prabhupada's books recieved from Bhakta Avatar Das

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How Can I Immediately Fully Surrender to Krishna?

Hare Kṛṣṇa Srila Gurudeva,
Please accept my humble obeisances,
All glories to your grace, Srimati Gurumataji and Srila Prabhupada.

Respected Srila Gurudeva, I am chanting 16 rounds everyday before eating. My question is how do I fully surrender to Kṛṣṇa immediately now if I don't want to waste more time?

Is it that if I surrender fully I will able to see Kṛṣṇa now in my heart?

Now since I am unable to see Kṛṣṇa face to face in my heart does this mean that I am sticking to my desires of sense gratification? What should I do to give up desire for sense gratification immediately and be obedient servitor of Kṛṣṇa?

Does the purification process take time?

I am told by higher authority to wait for one year before getting initiated in order to be stable in devotional service, I want to surrender immediately. Please guide me.

Yours sincerely,
Bhaktin Krutika

Answer: Strictly Follow Spiritual Master's Orders

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Bhaktin Krutika,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

When we are sick and we get the proper medicine we have to take it according to the doctor's orders. In this way gradually we will become cured.

Similarly, when we are entrapped by maya we have to follow the orders of the spiritual master. In this way gradually we will come out of the coverings of the material energy and be able to see Lord Sri Krishna face-to-face, eye-to-eye. We have to be patient and stick tightly to the process of bhakti without any deviation.

Our immediate surrender is to strictly follow the instructions of the spiritual master. This will bring us gradually to the full awakening of love of God as described in the Brahma-Samhita 5.38:

premāñjana-cchurita-bhakti-vilocanena
santaḥ sadaiva hṛdayeṣu vilokayanti
yaṁ śyāmasundaram acintya-guṇa-svarūpaṁ
govindam ādi-puruṣaṁ tam ahaṁ bhajāmi

"I worship Govinda, the primeval Lord, who is Śyāmasundara, Kṛṣṇa Himself with inconceivable innumerable attributes, whom the pure devotees see in their heart of hearts with the eye of devotion tinged with the salve of love."

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?