Here's a Song that Has Very Much Inspired Me

When I was a young brahmacari in 1972 in the prasadam room of the ISKCON temple in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, USA I heard two brahmacaris singing this song "Constant Journey." This song so much inspired me that I have remembered it for half a century. Since I do not have a recording of them singing it I have sung and recorded it so that you all can hear it too.

Click here for Constant Journey
Email me if would like a downloaded copy: sd@worldleader.com

Here are the lyrics:

Constant Journey

by Bali Mardan Dāsa Brahmacārī

1. This life is a constant journey,
Prabhupāda’s the guiding star.
We can see the way before us.
Though the goal is very far.

Chorus:
Won’t you come along?
Won’t you come along?
Won’t you come along?
Won’t you come along?

2. With the real Bhagavad-gītā
We have started on the road.
Wondering why those mundane wranglers
Have to carry such a load.

Chorus

3. And now with Prabhupāda to guide us
We will traverse every curve
On the path to Kṛṣṇaloka,
Where Kṛṣṇa is always served.

Chorus

4. This life is a constant journey
Back to Kṛṣṇa, back to God.
We are traveling on that highway
That is lit by Prabhupāda.

Chorus
--------------------------------------------------------
I hope it inspires you as much as it inspires me.

I am requesting someone to make a first class music video that I can put on YouTube. If you would to accept this duty let know at: sd@worldleader.com.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Srila Prabhupada is Our Guiding Star

Srila Prabhupada is Our Guiding Star

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Stop Masturbating?

Hare Krishna, Gurudeva 🙏🙏.
Please accept my humble and respectful obeisances at your lotus feet 🙇🙇.

Gurudeva, I am 26 years old unmarried studying for becoming a bureaucrat. Gurudeva, I have started chanting under the guidance of devotee from ISKCON Chowpatty Temple. Actually this sadhana is working very well and I am becoming free from anxiety, worry and also material desires. But, Gurudeva, still sometimes sexual urges disturb me so much that I end up masturbating. Since getting in touch with Krishna Consciousness though the frequency of urges has lowered to a considerable extent. Because almost 2-3 years back the masturbation was almost my daily habit and this habit I got because of bad association during my college years. But since I have started reading Bhagvad-Gita and slowly slowly coming in Krishna consciousness this habit has come under control considerably like once in 15 days. But, Gurudeva, I want to stop it forever because I come to know that loss of semen is so much harmful for our spiritual progress. So, Gurudeva, please guide me how can I come out of it?

Hare Krishna 🙏🙏.

Your Aspiring servant,
(name withheld for confidentiality)

Answer: Bring Your Senses Under Control

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear (Name withheld for confidentiality),

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Why are you so stupid to masturbate? Masturbation takes away your intelligence, makes you more subject to disease, and shortens your life span. The semen should retained in the body so that it rises to your
brain to increase your memory power and to help you develop deep spiritual understanding and so that your body gets resistance against disease and increases your life span.

You want to be a bureaucrat. So now first of all you should become a bureaucrat over your own senses instead of slave of your senses.

The next time you feel like masturbating you should spit at the thought of doing such a stupid, harmful thing.

It takes 40 drops of blood to make one drop of semen. So your masturbation is like taking knife and slashing your wrist.

Stop being such a fool. Human life is meant for being intelligent.

I hope this meets you now bringing your senses under control.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?