Krishna's Lotus Petal Eyes are Simply Wonderful

Lord Brahma describes that Krishna's eyes are blooming like lotus petals. And Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakur writes, "Just as a lotus petal produces a pleasant sight, so the two beautiful eyes of Krishna who causes the manifestation of our spiritual vision, display the unlimited splendor and beauty of His moonlike face." Therefore instead of being attracted to the glittering so-called beauty of this material world we should be attracted to the lotus eyes of Krishna. This attraction will free us from all anxiety and bless that we can return to the spiritual world upon leaving our present material bodies to enjoy eternal lives full of bliss and knowledge.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Krishna's Eyes Are Compared to the Lotus Flower

Krishna's Eyes Are Compared to the Lotus Flower

Krishna's Eyes Are Compared to the Lotus Flower

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Conquer Anger?

Hare Krishna.
There are people in my life, who constantly try to trigger me. I try to compose myself and not loose my calm, but I cannot compose myself. My anger just comes out on the surface and my whole body is filled with rage, I just can't help myself. I don't know what to do to calm myself . Please help.

M.B.

Answer: Meditate on This Verse

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear M.B.,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

The best cure for anger is verse three from the Śikṣāṣṭaka. It is composed by Lord Caitanya. Memorize it in English and Sanskrit and recite meditatively whenever you are overpowered by anger:

tṛṇād api sunīcena
taror api sahiṣṇunā
amāninā mānadena
kīrtanīyaḥ sadā hariḥ

"One can chant the holy name of the Lord in a humble state of mind, thinking himself lower than the straw in the street. One should be more tolerant than the tree, devoid of all sense of false prestige and ready to offer all respects to others. In such a state of mind one can chant the holy name of the Lord constantly."

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?