There is Nothing More Amazing than This

Yamarāja once asked Mahārāja Yudhiṣṭhira, "What is the most wonderful thing within this world?" Mahārāja Yudhiṣṭhira replied (Mahābhārata, Vana-parva 313.116):

ahany ahani bhūtāni
gacchantīha yamālayam
śeṣāḥ sthāvaram icchanti
kim āścaryam ataḥ param

"At every moment so many people are dying. But those who are living think that even so many people are dying at every minute I will live forever. There is nothing more amazing than this."

Mahārāja Yudhiṣṭhira use the word āścaryam, "amazing," in the sense of amazingly stupid. Yudhiṣṭhira is amazed that people can be so stupid and self-destructive that they refuse to recognize their impending deaths and thus misuse their brief human lives by failing to prepare for the next life.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

For One Who Has Been Born Death is Certain

For One Who Has Been Born Death is Certain

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Protect My Spiritual Life?

Hare Krishna, Guru Maharaja 🙏
Dandvat pranaam 🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️
Please accept my humble obeisances

I have a question .
What steps can we follow so we will never leave the devotional path.
I have seen many people following the devotional path for 3-4 years but then leaving it and again getting engaged in sense gratification.
In my family I'm the only person following ISKCON. Other members of my family eat meat and don't believe In our philosophy. So what can I do so that I will never ever leave devotional life.

Your servant,
🙏🙏🙏🙏
Ritvvik

Answer: Accept Initiation from Bona Fide Guru

My Dear Ritvvik,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Get initiated by the bona fide spiritual master and take his orders as your very life and soul.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.
 
Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari is a bona fide spiritual master with tens of thousands of students and disciples all other the world. Blessed by his spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami, with the formula for solving all of the world's problems both individually and collectively, he is thus endeavoring to attract the whole world to pay serious heed to these teachings, which if followed will usher in a most glorious new enlightened era in global history.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?