My Life's Mission: Make the Whole World Krishna Conscious

In 1967 Srila Prabhupada wrote to one his disciples, "I think some of you like yourself, Satsvarupa, Brahmananda and Mukunda and Gargamuni, Acyutananda and all of you had already cultivated this Krishna Consciousness in your past lives, now Lord Caitanya wants that this movement should be spread in the western countries, so most probably in your previous births you were all Indians and cultivated this Krishna Consciousness. Now Lord Caitanya has placed you in the western part of the world so that you can now combine together and broadcast the holy message all over the world."

I feel that I was also in this category of being an Indian in my previous birth because I found the Western culture to be a vast philosophical wasteland and also because the first time I went to India as a young brahmacari I was overwhelmed with the feeling that I had returned to my home.

So now I must take my life's mission very soberly and seriously to work co-operatively with the glorious ISKCON devotees for delivering the entire world from the nescience of materialism by making the whole world Krishna conscious as soon as possible, even if it takes me birth and birth for this to become fully manifested in every town, village, and hamlet all over the world.

I am requesting you all, my dear disciples, students, and readers to fully dedicate yourself now at this very moment in the same way that I have dedicated myself. If we all work together will full co-operation, very soon we can make the whole world Krishna conscious. It will be a new most auspicious era in global history how the Krishna consciousness went down in history for saving the world.

If I can count you in for fully dedicating your life to assist us in making the whole world Krishna conscious as soon as possible, drop me an email right now expressing your commitment by clicking on this link!

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Early ISKCON Devotees at 26 2nd Avenue in New York

Early ISKCON Devotees at 26 2nd Avenue in New York

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Moral and Spiritual Maturity?

How can you say that a person is morally and spiritually mature?

Eroll Cartalaba

Answer: When One Surrenders to Krishna

When one follows the order of Lord Sri Krishna, which He gives in the Bhagavad-gita, to fully surrender to Him, one has attained the perfection of spirituality and morality.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

By the blessings and the order of his spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, Sankarshan Das Adhikari is a bona fide spiritual master with tens of thousands of students and disciples all over the world. Since he has been blessed by his spiritual master with the formula for solving all of the world's problems both individually and collectively he is thus endeavoring to attract the whole world to pay serious heed to these teachings, which if followed will make everyone happy and usher in a most glorious new enlightened era in global history.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?