Krishna Consciousness is Simply Wonderful

There is no reason to suffer the pangs of birth, death, old age and disease here in this material existence. All you have to do is revive your original all-blissful divine consciousness, your Krishna consciousness, by chanting the Hare Krishna mantra as much as possible every day. In this way your life will become simply wonderful just like the wonderful sweets known as "simply wonderfuls." So do it today. Make your life simply wonderful by chanting Hare Krishna.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Simply Wonderfuls Are Simply Wonderful

Simply Wonderfuls Are Simply Wonderful

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Give Up Cartoon Addiction?

Hare Krishna, Srila Guru Maharaja and Gurumata.
Please aspect my humble obeisances.

I am Poonam, and I am 9 years old. My mother and I are doing bhakti, but my father is not. I am addicted to cartoons and am still watching secretly. How to overcome this? And also I chant 4 rounds of Hare Krishna japa mala every day. Can I take shelter you as my spiritual master?

Answer: Read Krishna Book Instead

My Dear Poonam,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Yes, you can take shelter of me. This is accomplished by strictly following
my instructions. Do not waste your time watching cartoons. Whatever
time you have spent watching cartoons you must now use that time to read
the pastimes of Lord Krishna in the Krishna Book.

Fix yourself nicely in chanting Hare Krishna and only eating Krishna prasadam, and in the future I will initiate you as my disciple.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.
 
Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari is a bona fide spiritual master with tens of thousands of students and disciples all other the world. Blessed by his spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami, with the formula for solving all of the world's problems both individually and collectively, he is thus endeavoring to attract the whole world to pay serious heed to these teachings, which if followed will usher in a most glorious new enlightened era in global history.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?