Vyas Puja--The Appearance Day of the Spiritual Master

Vyas Puja--The Appearance Day of the Spiritual Master
The above painting illustrates Srila Vyasadeva, the compiler of the Vedic wisdom, receiving his transcendental knowledge from Lord Sri Krishna. That knowledge has now been made widely available to the modern day world by ISKCON Founder:Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. Srila Prabhupada taught us to celebrate the appearance day of the spiritual master as Vyasa Puja because the spiritual master is the representative of Srila Vyasadeva.

On the order of Srila Prabhupada that after his disappearance his disciples should accept disciples and with authorization of ISKCON's
GBC (Governing Body Commission) I have now since 2001 been accepting disciples from all over the world. It is the duty of my disciples and those who aspire to be my disciples to worship me on the day of my appearance. On the Vedic calendar that day is the 10th day of the most holy month of Kartik, which corresponds this year to 10 November.

To observe my Vyas Puja the celebrants should fast until noon and at noon offer to me and Lord Krishna a prasadam feast.

My disciples here in Austin, where I am presently situated, have, under the expert guidance of good wife, know to my disciples as "Gurumataji", make arrangements for a nice celebration which will be available for viewing as described below by my disciple, Ananda Vardhana Das:

For the schedule and latest updates one can visit http://bit.ly/SDAVP2020 The page gets refreshed every 5 minutes.

Live Broadcast through Facebook:
Your Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/sda108

Ananda Vardhana Das's Facebook pages:
https://www.facebook.com/sdavp2020 OR
Home page https://www.facebook.com/spsdaavd

Live Broadcast through YouTube:

Your Youtube page:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQDFyDGAklWJq_-rq84AsoQ

Ananda Vardhana Das's Youtube Page:
https://youtu.be/-XiBTD5dvO8

If there is any outage with the platform or any changes, we will update http://bit.ly/SDAVP2020 The page gets refreshed every 5 minutes.

-----------------------end of quote from Ananda Vardhana Das--------------------------------------------------------

I do hope that all of you with tune for this historic event!

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Spiritual Life Deteriorating

Hare Krishna Guru Maharaj🙏🙏
Please accept my humble obeisances
All Glories to Srila Prabhupada

I was well into devotion, but I can see my spiritual life deteriorating from the past few days. My focus during the classes, arati, and japa is dwindling. Unfavorable feelings are coming up in my mind towards everyone including the devotees, and I am getting distracted. What should I do?? Please help me out 🙏🙏

Trying to be your servant

Answer: Beg for Krishna's Special Mercy

My Dear Devotee,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

When you are facing great difficulty this a golden opportunity to completely humble yourself and intensely beg for Krishna's special mercy.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Krishna is Unlimitedly Kind

Krishna is Unlimitedly Kind
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari is one of the spiritual masters of the worldwide Hare Krishna Movement. He has dedicated the last 50 years of his life for bringing a spiritual revolution to planet earth by spreading the teachings of Lord Sri Krishna all over the world. He is based in Austin, Texas and when there is no pandemic regularly travels all over the world teaching his audiences how to attain Krishna consciousness, the highest stage of spiritual awakening. He is available for media interviews and to speak to groups and organizations either in person or via the internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?