The Hand is Meant to Serve the Mouth

The Hand is Meant to Serve the Mouth
If we ask God to serve us, it is like the hand trying to get the benefit of the food without feeding it to the stomach. The hand can only get the nourishment of the food that it needs by feeding it to the stomach. Thus we should focus all of energies on serving and pleasing God. In this way all of our needs will be taken care of.

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Worship for Success in My Business?

Greetings your Eminence,

Hope you’re doing well.

I’m a resident of the United Kingdom along with my two sons and beloved wife who has provided for me unconditionally.

Please advise how I could initiate a Krishna Bhakti bhajan or prayer at home to enlighten the success of my business and family life.

Kindly let me know how I can enhance the path of trust in my business endeavour and thereby fend for my families comforts.

Awaiting your kind response.

Thank you and best wishes,

Answer: Do Everything for Krishna's Pleasure

My Dear Devotee,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I should not approach God asking Him to serve me. This is the wrong mood. I should approach God asking Him how I can serve Him. When I approach Him in this loving mood He naturally sees that my material needs are met.

So you should hold daily Hare Krishna kirtan in your home begging Krishna to make you His totally surrendered devotee.

Don't ask Him to give you anything except for the pleasure of serving Him with love. This will make your life and your home perfect.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Worshipping God for Money

Worshipping God for Money
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari is one of the spiritual masters of the worldwide Hare Krishna Movement. He has dedicated the last 50 years of his life for bringing a spiritual revolution to planet earth by spreading the teachings of Lord Sri Krishna all over the world. He is based in Austin, Texas and when there is no pandemic regularly travels all over the world teaching his audiences how to attain Krishna consciousness, the highest stage of spiritual awakening. He is available for media interviews and to speak to groups and organizations either in person or via the internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?