How and Why We Exist

How and Why We Exist
Since our nature as living beings is to enjoy the company of others, the original living being, Lord Sri Krishna, emanates us from Himself for the sole purpose of enjoying loving relationships with us. This is the simple answer to the question of why and how we exist.

Just as a fish becomes satisfied when he is in the water because his nature is to be a creature of the water, in a similar way we can only become satisfied when we get back into the "water" of our loving relationship with Krishna. Since loving Him is the purpose of our existence, the only way we can truly be happy is to love Him.

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Is God a Myth?

Hare Krishna 🙏
I have been engaged in the bhakti sadhana from last few years. I had full faith that God exists. But in the last month a doubt arose in my mind out of nowhere. I am now wondering if there is really a God and if the existence of God is a simply a myth that we have invented. Even after applying every logic, I can't believe the truth and the shastras. I'm burning from inside. I keep crying, but nothing calms me. I'm starting to get too disturbed. And when I look out on YouTube, the negative atheist comments make me disturbed again and again, and I start doubting everything even if I don't want to . Please guide me. Or else I don't know what is to happen. 🙏🙏🙏

K.L.

Answer: God is a Scientific Fact

My Dear K.L.,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Your problem is that you have never understood the science of God. In the past you only blindly accepted His existence. Of course, blind acceptance
is better than no acceptance. But the best position is a scientific understanding of God, because if you understand God scientifically, you will never reject Him.

There are many scientific arguments to prove the existence of God. For example, every machine requires an operator. This can be proven by empirical evidence. We can search through the entire universe and verify that no machine can function without an operator, at least someone to turn it on. It can also be empirically verified that our universe functions just like a machine. Therefore the logical, scientific conclusion must be that behind this universe there must be a Supreme Operator.

So now do you understand scientifically why God must necessarily exist?

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an awakened super-ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Krishna (God) is the Supreme Operator

Krishna (God) is the Supreme Operator
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari is one of the spiritual masters of the worldwide Hare Krishna Movement. He has dedicated the last 50 years of his life for bringing a spiritual revolution to planet earth by spreading the teachings of Lord Sri Krishna all over the world. He is based in Austin, Texas and when there is no pandemic regularly travels all over the world teaching his audiences how to attain Krishna consciousness, the highest stage of spiritual awakening. He is available for media interviews and to speak to groups and organizations either in person or via the internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?