The Greatest Treasure in All of Existence

You possess the greatest treasure in all existence right there, right now within your heart. And that is your direct personal connection with God. Some call Him "Krishna." Some call Him "Allah." Some call Him "Jehovah." Because He is unlimited He has unlimited names. But no matter name you may call Him from those that are given in the revealed scriptures, if you call out to Him with love giving yourself to Him, your life becomes perfect. So give it a try right now. Chant the holy name of God right and feel how are being liberated from this material existence!

If you have any questions, click here to send an email

Back Just for You by Popular Demand

The Greatest Treasure in All of Existence




Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Why Do We Exist?

Greetings, Gurudeva!

I was talking to my friend the other day discussing about life and he asked me this question that I could give an answer:

"Why do we and everything around us exist in the first place?"

I told him that it was our own past karma, but he was not convinced. He asked me, "In the first place why do we and all other things exist?"

I could not answer him. Can you please let me know so that the doubt would be cleared.

Hare Krishna!
Thanking you,
Yours obediently,

K.R.Sriram

Answer: To Love Krishna

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear K.R.

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Krishna is emanating us from Himself for the purpose of enjoying an intimate loving relationship with each and every one of us. Because He is unlimited He has the capacity to do that.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.
Your ever well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari



Krishna Wants Our Love





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?