Fourteen Years of "Thought for the Day"

Our goal is to flood the entire Planet Earth with Krishna consciousness so that everyone can be peaceful and happy in this lifetime and at the end of their lives can attain the ultimate perfection of going back to home, back to Godhead. To this end the more that one immerses himself or herself in transcendental subject matters, the more they will become blessed by being surcharged with Krishna consciousness. So for those who have not been subscribed to our e-course for the last fourteen years here is a resource you can use to read from our previous thousands of "Thought for the Day" broadcasts:

www.sda-archives.com

If you have any questions, click here to send an email

The Great Leader Who is Delivering the World


The Great Leader Who is Delivering the World

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Avoid Being Always Up and Down?

Respected swamiji

I am Ankit Kumar Paul of age 22 from India. Swamiji, I want to share some thing with you and I would love to hear from you.

Dear Swamiji, I don't know why but sometimes I feel very high very motivated. I feel like I can conquer anything that I can accomplish any task. I feel very happy, but then a few moments later I feel exactly opposite of it, very low very demotivated. I don't know why this thing happens with me.
Swamiji how can I overcome distraction?

The moment I think that I have no distraction within next moment I am distracted.

Swamiji please guide me.

My Pranam to you.

Answer: How to Keep Going Up and Up

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Ankit,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

When your goals are material it is natural that you always be up and down. But if you will make your goals spiritual, you will keep going up and up and up for your entire life.

Therefore I suggest the two following goals for you.

1. Spiritual Perfection: Become perfect in pure love of God (Krishna consciousness.)
2, Spiritual Revolution: Make the whole world Krishna conscious.

Embrace these two goals as your very life and soul and you will never be down ever again.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.
Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari



The Leader of Our Spiritual Revolution


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?