Supreme Nirvana Awaits You

In this world everyone is looking for genuine, lasting happiness. But unfortunately most people do not realize that such happiness is not available as long as one is in material consciousness. Real happiness is to attain nirvana, the cessation of all material miseries. And the supreme nirvana, the perfectional stage of nirvana is to become fully absorbed 24/7 in the loving service of Lord Sri Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. So, my dear readers, do not hesitate. Supreme nirvana awaits you. Don't torture yourself for a moment longer by trying to squeeze happiness from that place genuine happiness does not even slightly exist. Fully dovetail your individual consciousness now with the consciousness of the Supreme Conscious Being by loving devotion to Him. This will be the perfection of your existence, the permanent end of all miseries.

If you have any questions, click here to send an email

Spiritual Awakening is the Supreme Bliss


Spiritual Awakening is the Supreme Bliss

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Can a Human Being Be God?

Dear Mr Sankarshan Das,

I am from India. I have been reading all your lessons from many days and it helps me a lot. I am very puzzled in my life. I don't know how to handle the bad situation. I am 22 years old but every time I try to do anything I fail. I have tried so many things in my life, but I am not getting success. Even I have tried to commit suicide, but I failed in that also.
I am very tensed about my career. I need a teacher who can show me a right path. Please help me

(Name withheld for confidentiality)

Answer: Only Deluded Fools Think So

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Suffering Soul,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

The key to finding true happiness in life is to always remember that your unhappiness is not caused by any material situation. The true cause of your unhappiness is your lack of Krishna consciousness. So now all you
have to do to be fully happy is always remember, serve, and love the Supreme Person Krishna in all times, places, and circumstances. This will
give you unlimited, never-ending happiness.

Just as fish cannot be happy when he is out of the water and can only be happy when he is in the water, by our constitutional nature we are all the eternal servants of Krishna and can thus only be happy when we are fully and purely engaged in His loving service

Your real career is to be a pure devotee of Krishna. If you like I can try to arrange for you to be trained full time in Krishna consciousness as a brahmacari monk in one of our ISKCON temples. And then after some time you can decide if you would prefer to remain as a full time monk or pursue a career in the material world to earn a livelihood as a married man.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari




Fish Out of the Water is Hopelessly Miserable

Fish Out of the Water is Hopelessly Miserable


Fish in the Water is Happy

Fish in the Water is Happy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?