The Mantra That Transformed My Life

It was truly an extraordinary mystical evening in the autumn of 1968 when in my apartment at 1271 Lafayette Street in Denver a friend of mine named Patrick Dolan introduced me to the most powerful and effective mantra for spiritual realization. There was a group of us in the room. He started chanting, and he asked us all to join him in chanting:

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare

That evening sent me off on a magical adventure of gradually awakening my dormant Krishna consciousness. Therefore I am ever thankful to Patrick Dolan.

If you have any questions, please write me at: tastenectar@gmail.com

Where I Was First Blessed with the Hare Krishna Mantra 1271 Lafayette Street in Denver, Colorado USA

Where Sankarshan Das Was First Blessed with the Hare Krishna Mantra 1271 Lafayette Street in Denver, Colorado USA

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Power of Mantras?

Do you believe in the power of mantras? Has a mantra worked for you?

Goutham Bhat

Answer: Absolutely!

Dear Goutham,

A half a century ago the Hare Krishna mantra (Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare / Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare) absolutely transformed my life as it also did for George Harrison. Now I am living on the cutting edge of the greatest paradigm shift in the history of the universe. If you would like to totally transform your existence into a festival of unparalleled transcendental bliss, check out my free e-course at: www.JoinCourse.com

Always wishing you the very best,

Sankarshan Das

Relishing the Bliss of Krishna's Names in the Mountains of Mauritius

Sankarshan Das Relishing the Bliss of Krishna's Names in the Mountains of Mauritius

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?