Bhakta Sunil's YouTube Video Promotes Our E-Course

I very much appreciate how Bhakta Sunil has made a YouTube video promoting our e-course. In this regard Bhakta Sunil has written me as follows:

Dear Srila Gurudeva,
I offer my obeisances at your feet.

Srila Gurudeva, a few days back I made a video on YouTube, a tutorial of how to use the mobile app of the Ultimate Self Realization E-course. But I am worried whether telling Your Divine Grace about the video may be wrong and may increase my false ego. Then I thought that the video can help increase your glories. Your Divine Grace may like to utilize the video, so am sharing the link of the Youtube video here : https://youtu.be/Iwx1v-C6sMs

All credits and glories to Your Divine Grace.

Your insignificant servant,
Bhakta Sunil

Thanks to Bhakta Sunil who was rendered this nice service to help our preaching mission.

If you have any questions, please write me at: tastenectar@gmail.com

Bhakta Sunil's YouTube Video
(click on photo below to see it)




Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Need: Some People to Help Reverse Evil

I wish things were meeting me in the best of health. I feel that several people have unimaginably violated my inner potency and that my yogic body needs to be restored. It is the sickest feeling if I feel horrible people connected to my atomic body. Evil people should never be empowered to violate someone's spiritual body, especially mine. I pray that I have some people that can help reverse all the wrong action against my life. And that I have a Jnana guru to totally restore my yogic body.
May ISKCON have all the authority it is meant to and maintain the important things. May you know how to help others.

Chris Ruh
Answer: Chant Hare Krishna
From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA
My Dear Chris,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

The following mantra drives away all evil influences:

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

हरे कृष्ण हरे कृष्ण कृष्ण कृष्ण हरे हरे ||
हरे राम हरे राम राम राम हरे हरे||

Chant it often with faith and devotion and your life will be unlimitedly sublime.
I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood successfully driving away all evil influences.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Chant Hare Krishna and Be Happy

Chant Hare Krishna and Be Happy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?