Make Sure to Avoid Offenses

We must always be careful not to be offensive to Krishna's devotees either knowingly or unknowingly. Our relationship with Krishna hinges on what kind of relationships we have with Krishna's devotees. This is why we should always be very careful in our dealings with Krishna's devotees, to not be knowingly or unknowingly offensive.

Always Have Loving Dealings with Krishna's Devotees

Always Have Loving Dealings with Krishna's Devotees

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Choose My Career Path?

Hare Krishna,

Thanks for your email. I am a student and I am in college and have a major but I am not sure what I want to do in my life. I do not want to waste my parent's money in any way, but I just don't know what I want to do, what I like. What is the best way to find that out?.

Thanks
Chahat Sehgal

Answer: Whatever Best Facilitates Krishna Consciousness

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Chahat,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Fully surrender to Krishna under the guidance of the bona fide spiritual master and pursue which field of occupation and study which will best facilitate a life of full surrender to Krishna.

I hope this meets you in the best of health
and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Make Devotion to Lord Krishna Your Life's Goal

Make Devotion to Lord Krishna Your Life's Goal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?