On the Apple and Google App Stores

My heartfelt thanks and blessings to Dhiraj Shetty who has made my teachings available on the
Apple and Google App stores. Here is his announcement:

Disciples and Students of His Grace Sriman Sankarshan Das Adhikari are pleased to announce Android and iOS Mobile App of His Grace's world-famous Ultimate Self Realization free e-course.

Google Play Store (Android):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sda.usr

Apple App Store (iOS):
https://apps.apple.com/app/id1488484361

Please click on one of the above links to install the app.

------------------------------–––---------------------------------------

I am very pleased with my students and disciples who help me spread the teachings of Krishna.

Krishna Consciousness Should Be Spread Everywhere

Krishna Consciousness Should Be Spread Everywhere

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Find a Guru?

Hare Krishna Gurudeva,

Please accept my obeisances.

I am chanting Hare Krishna japa for 4 years, but I don’t get the taste of chanting. How I can develop the taste for chanting? Gurudeva, my friends always ask me to look for a spiritual master, but I don’t know how to find a spiritual master. In this way I always feel that I have some problem in me that I am not able to have a spiritual master. Please let me know how to find a spiritual master.

Thanks
Mona

Answer: You Have Already Found One

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Mona,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

You are not getting taste from chanting because you are chanting mechanically. To get a taste from chanting, chant in the mood of begging Sri Sri Radha and Krishna to bless you with pure devotional service.

How you can say that you have not found a guru when you have already found one? This does not make any sense.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Chant in the Mood of Begging for Bhakti

Chant in the Mood of Begging for Bhakti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?