Remembering My Dear Mother

My mother in this lifetime, Carolyn Bridge, majored in music (singing voice) in college and loved to sing in our church choir at St. Luke's Presbyterian Church in Houston, Texas. She was such a dedicated and expert singer that the choir director often engaged her in singing solos. Her voice was so powerful that she could fill the entire sanctuary (worship hall) with her voice without the help of a microphone.
I am trying to follow in her footsteps by singing with devotion to Lord Sri Krishna. I missed the opportunity to be with her, as we were with my father, to help her remember God at the time of her passing because Gurumata and I were on pilgrimage in India. Wherever she may be now I certainly pray that Lord Sri Krishna may shower His unlimited blessings upon her, my dear mom.

If you have any questions, please write me at: tastenectar@gmail.com

My Mother Lovingly Holds Me When I Was in a Baby's Body

My Mother (Carolyn Bridge) Lovingly Holds Me (Sankarshan Das) When I Was in a Baby's Body

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Spiritual Being?

Why not start thinking of yourself as a spiritual being?

Thomas Loeffler

Answer: That's a Good Idea

My Dear Thomas,
Please accept my blessings.

That is indeed a very intelligent to do because the fact is that you are not your material body. You are instead the eternal spiritual being, servant of God, who lives within the body, just as a driver sits in his car but is not the car. If you would like to master the art of fully awakening your spiritual identity, you may like to enroll in my free self-realization e-course at: www.JoinCourse.com

Hoping this meets you well.
Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

This Body is Not Me

This Body is Not Me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?