Letter to President Trump

I have just written President Trump the following letter:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Dear Mr. President,

Please accept my blessings.

First kindly allow me to introduce myself. I am Sankarshan Das, a natural born American citizen, aged 72. I am one of the spiritual masters of the Hare Krishna Movement.

You are the leader of the most powerful and prestigious country in the whole world. Our great country has adopted the motto "In God we trust." This is the most important principle for the peace, happiness, and prosperity for all peoples all over the world. Therefore my humble request is that for the remaining duration of your presidency you should kindly make this your topmost priority, to promote God consciousness to the American people and to all peoples all over the world. By bringing God back to the center of our global society the entire world will enjoy the greatest era of peace and prosperity that this planet has experienced for thousands of years. I am prepared to personally give you all guidance in accomplishing this if you so wisely decide to follow my humble suggestion.

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to read my letter.

Hoping this meets you well.
Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If he accepts my, offer it will the beginning of a new enlightened era for our greatly troubled planet.

If you have any questions, please write me at: tastenectar@gmail.com

We Hope that By Krishna's Grace that President Trump Will Agree to Accept Our Guidance

We Hope that By Krishna's Grace that President Trump Will Agree to Accept Our Guidance

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Why Krishna Fails Me?

I am very short, weak, and dumb. I am very slow in my track team. Why is Krishna failing me, even though I pray?

Ray Tom

Answer: You Are Failing, Not Krishna

Dear Ray,
Please accept my blessings.

Krishna never fails. It’s you who are a failure because you are praying to Krishna for the fulfillment of material desires.You are only meant to beg Krishna for pure devotional service, not for success in running track. Material success or failure comes to you based on your karma, your previous pious and sinful activities. If you will pray sincerely to Krishna for pure devotional service, your prayers will be 100% successful to get the awakening of pure love of God within your heart.

If you would to learn of how to achieve the supreme success of pure devotional service enroll here now in my free self-realization course: www.JoinCourse.com

Hoping this meets you well.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das

Pray to Awaken Love of God Within Your Heart, Not for Success in Track

Pray to Awaken Love of God Within Your Heart, Not for Success in Track


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?