The Supreme Experience

There is no experience anywhere throughout the entire universe that can surpass the pure spiritual bliss of attending the mangala arati ceremony at Srila Prabhupada's samadhi at 4:10am at the Krishna Balarama Mandir in Sri Vrindavana Dhama. This is held every morning throughout the year. Srila Prabhupada left his body in Vrindavan on 14 November 1977 and his body was buried here in this sacred shrine. Attending this sacred ceremony enables the devotee to feel that he is in Srila Prabhupada's presence and being showered with his inconceivable, unlimited most merciful blessings. What my words can describe? If you want to truly know what this is like, you have to come to Vrindavan and experience it personally. Then you will get some idea of what I am writing about.

Pujari Offers Ghee Lamp to Srila Prabhupada
at Mangala Arati at Srila Prabhupada's Samadhi in Vrindavan, India--17 October 2019

Pujari Offers Ghee Lamp to Srila Prabhupada at Mangala Arati at Srila Prabhupada's Samadhi in Vrindavan, India

Devotees Sing in the Sweetest Ecstasy of Feeling Separation from Srila Prabhupada
at Mangala Arati at Srila Prabhupada's Samadhi

Devotees Sing in the Sweetest Ecstasy of Feeling Separation from Srila Prabhupada at Mangala Arati at Srila Prabhupada's Samadhi

Fixing the Life Air Between the Eyebrows

Fixing the Life Air Between the Eyebrows

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Can You Help Me Open My Third Eye?

My name is Michael I live in USA. I love your programs, and I wish I can learn more. Can you help me open my third eye? That is the only thing I want to learn more about and know. Thank you.

Regards,
Michael

Answer: We Can Take You Higher Than the Third Eye

From: ISKCON Vrindavan, India

My Dear Micheal,

Please accept my blessings.

Third eye meditation takes about 60,000 years to perfect. Thus it would take you many lifetimes. But we are teaching a method that in one lifetime can take you to the highest perfection even beyond the third eye. That method is bhakti, loving devotion to the Supreme Personality of Godhead.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?