Please Assist Our World Deliverance Mission

The whole world is suffering due to a lack of Krishna consciousness. If simply they can become Krishna consciousness, this entire planet will be transformed into a a virtual paradise. There I am humbly begging all of you, my readers all over the world, to as much as possible assist us in our world deliverance. Tell everyone you meet about Krishna, and if possible, please contribute something to help us flood this entire planet with Krishna consciousness. You can do so through the following link: Please help our mission.

Thank you very much for your kind consideration.

We Want to Awaken Everyone to Krishna Consciousness

We Want to Awaken Everyone to Krishna Consciousness

Krishna Consciousness Cleanses the Heart

Krishna Consciousness Cleanses the Heart

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Spiritual Cleansing?

I got your information online and I would like to know if you do spiritual cleansing. Do you accept credit cards?

Kindly get back to me.

Tina

Answer: Yes, as My Loving Service to You.

From: ISKCON Vrindavan, India

My Dear Tina,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I do spiritual cleansing to make your heart completely pure so that you can directly experience God at every moment. I don't charge any money. This is my loving service to you. You can enroll in my free spiritual cleansing training program at: www.JoinCourse.com

Those who would like to contribute to assist us in our world deliverance mission can do so at: www.Krishnaconsciousness.com/donate

Hoping this meets you in good health.

Your ever well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?