My Burning Anxiety

My burning anxiety is see a world around me in which everyone is totally engrossed in material sense gratification and thus according to their karma is going down to the animal kingdom in their next births. We try to enlighten them in the science of Krishna consciousness to save them from this fate but sadly they are not interested. Somehow or other we must find the ways and means to attract the entire global society to regularly chant the Hare Krishna mantra and to mold their lives according to the most sublime teachings of His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada because his teachings, if followed sincerely, will usher a new age of unparalleled peace and prosperity all over the world.

Srila Prabhupada's Teachings Will Transform Our World into a Paradise

Srila Prabhupada's Teachings Will Transform Our World into a Paradise

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Attaining Inner Peace?

How tough was it for you to achieve inner peace?

Abhay Gupta

Answer: Surrender to the Bona Fide Spiritual Master

I went through many years of difficult struggle to attain inner peace. I abandoned all material career plans and fully dedicated myself to pursuing spiritual enlightenment as my only career. I was on my way from my home to America to go to India to totally renounce the world by living the life of a sadhu. But then one night before heading out to India I had a brilliant realization that if I want to truly renounce everything I must also renounce renunciation and then find something transcendental to this material existence to accept. So I prayed to to God in the mood of Lord Jesus Christ to guide me how to become His perfect servant. This prayer led me eventually to the lotus feet of one of the greatest spiritual masters in the history of the universe, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, the Founder-Acharya of ISKCON (The International Society for Krishna Consciousness). By surrendering to him as his initiated disciple I immediately achieved perfect peace.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?