Make the Whole World Krishna Conscious Now

Our mission given to us by Lord Caitanya and Srila Prabhupada is to now make the whole world Krishna conscious. Of course, seeing how materialistic the whole world is at the present time this seems to be completely impossible, a mere utopian dream. But by the grace of Lord Sri Krishna even the most highly impossible things can become possible. It is very encouraging to read in this connection what ISKCON's Founder-Acharya HIs Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada has written in this connection. In his purport to Srimad Bhagavatam, First Canto, Chapter 5, Text 23 he states:

"The expert spiritual master knows the art of utilizing everything to glorify the Lord, and therefore under his guidance the whole world can be turned into the spiritual abode by the divine grace of the Lord's servant."

This is why we must now flood this planet with Srila Prabhupada's books so that everyone can come to understand the great benefit of following Srila Prabhupada's guidance and mold their lives accordingly.

Srila Prabhupada Brings Spiritual Revolution to the USA

Srila Prabhupada Brings Spiritual Revolution to the USA

Krishna Consciousness Movement Spreads Like Wildfire

Krishna Consciousness Movement Spreads Like Wildfire

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Is This a Concoction?

My dear Srila Gurudeva,
Please accept my humble obeisances.
All glories to you, Srila Gurudeva, and Srimati Gurumata.

You have written me: "Let us work together co-operatively to make the whole world Krishna conscious as soon as possible!"

But, Srila Gurudeva, I need to save myself first before I even try to save somebody else, as per your teachings. This is a heavy responsibility, Srila Gurudeva. I strongly feel you are overestimating me. No offense, but that's what I feel. I am not trying to save anybody but just trying to serve you. I don't know whether it is concoction or not. Please let me know.

Your servant,

Srivatsa Das

Answer: Here is the Proper Understanding

From: Riga, Latvia
My Dear Srivatsa,
Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I appreciate very much how you are keeping yourself in a humble position. This is always the proper mood for a disciple, that my spiritual master is the one who is doing the real work of deliverance and I am simply serving him. But at the same thing you should know that assisting your spiritual master in his world deliverance mission you are also recognized by Lord Caitanya for your work for the deliverance of the fallen souls.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.
Your ever well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?