Hell or Paradise?

If we put Krishna or God back in the center of our global civilization, it will transformed into a paradise. Unfortunately our modern day leaders have no such desire. Therefore they have this turned this planet into a hell. It's time that we have a new slate of Krishna conscious world leaders. When will the people wake up and demand such leaders?

Our Modern Day Leaders Have Ruined the World

Our Modern Day Leaders Have Ruined the World

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: What Turned You Around?

When did you stop looking for satisfaction in materialism and what turned you around?

Tim Halloran

Answer: Jesus Christ

Dear Tim,

Thank you very much for your nice question. I fully embraced the life of spirituality in 1971. I wanted to become a fully self-realized soul like Jesus Christ. I was trying to understand what made him spiritually perfect. One day I found it in the Bible. Christ says, “Father, not my will, but Thy will be done.” So I was praying every day to God, “Please guide me how to become your perfect servant.” Then a great saint named Vishnujana Swami came to my town, and I attended his lectures. He gave a practical system on how one could become fully surrendered to the will of God called Krishna consciousness. So I adopted it. And now a half a century I am still fully absorbed in loving to service to God. My spiritual master ordered me to make the whole world God conscious. Although I am not very capable or talented in this regard I am making a humble attempt to serve his order.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?