Self Realization is Where It's At

Some people focus on money. Some people focus on sex. Some people focus on power. Some people focus on fame. But those who are actually in the know, those who are actually intelligent, realize that all of these are only temporary. Therefore they focus on self-realization, to realize their eternal full-of-bliss and full-of-knowledge identity beyond this temporary material existence. While others may or may not their temporary desired rewards, those who are self-realized all achieve the ultimate reward of regaining their original eternal identities far, far beyond the cycle of birth and death. Some will laugh and say that this a bunch of hype. But those who laugh last, last the best.

You CAN Achieve Unlimited Bliss

You CAN Achieve Unlimited Bliss

Video for the Day

Lord Caitanya's Moon is Rising / Mangalananda Das

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: Why Did You Take Up Krishna Consciousness?

Please accept my respectful obeisances, Guru Maharaj!

I have two questions today:

1. I would like to know what made you take to Krishna consciousness. I have the same conviction that you share behind this philosophy and the fact that only Krishna consciousness can save the world. However I would like to know more on why you took up Krishna consciousness. Your reply would greatly inspire me on my spiritual path.

2. A Personal question : Are you attracted to Lord Krishna specifically? Is there any other form like Vishnu or Rama that you worship and relate to also? The reason I ask this question is because I would love to know how you got such dedication towards the Lord.

Thanks for your patience and the opportunity to inquire from you.

Yours faithfully,
Krishna Caran

Answer: It Was the Only System that Worked

From: Sri Mayapur Dhama, India

My Dear Krsna Caran,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I took to Krishna consciousness because I found that it was the only self-realization system available to me that could actually liberate me from all the miseries of material existence. I tried many other systems. But none of them worked.

I was specifically attracted and very much enamored by the person Krishna in the particular form which is shown below.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?