Nothing to Lose Except for Your Anxiety

By offering the result of all our activities to the Supreme Person, who is the source of all existence, we have nothing at all to lose except for our anxiety. Why? That Supreme Person is already the owner of everything anyway, and it is only due to false ego that we consider ourselves to be the owner of anything. In fact, it is this false sense of proprietorship stuck tightly within our hearts which has precisely been the cause of all of our anxieties since time immemorial. Therefore it is advised by great sages that we accept the truth of the Vedic aphorism, "nirmama" "nothing is mine," and conduct our lives in this way always acknowledging that the real owner of everything is that Supreme Person who has created everything and is maintaining everything. This will facilitate our entering victoriously into the realm of unlimited bliss, never to return to the land of misery ever again except for the purpose of reclaiming those who are still lost in delusion.​​​​​​​

Teaching the Ultimate Science in India

Teaching the Ultimate Science in India

Video for the Day

Don't Miss This

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: Life Has Meaning?

I joined your emails after I was stopped in may town centre in the UK by a man offering books. He said he was a monk. I left with a book called Veda. He showed me another, the Bhagavad Gita which I declined and as soon as I got home wondered if I'd made a mistake. I feel that I need to get a copy of that book.

I enjoy reading your email each day.

My question would be: Do I chant as much as possible all day and study the Bhagavad Gita when I get one. Is this it? It makes me feel emotional in a good sort of way.

I'm not sure how I came across your course but am sort of happy I did.

Thank you,
Stephen Brown

Answer: Revive Your Relationship With Krishna

From: New Delhi, India

My Dear Stephen,

Please accept my blessings.

Chanting and studying the Bhagavad-gita will lead you gradually to perfect spiritual awakening like Lord Buddha and Lord Jesus Christ. So do it as much as possible every day. You have within you an unlimited treasure of spiritual wealth, which far exceeds the value of anything within the material world. Chanting and study of the Bhagavad-gita will gradually bring youto the full realization of your unlimited treasure within.

Please stay in touch. Keep me posted how your journey progresses. I’ve been on this path for 47 years; so I can help you a lot.

You can get a copy of the Bhagavad-gita online at you nearest ISKCON center. You will find a directory here: ISKCON Centers in UK

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?