Is a Guru Required?

It you want to revive your original spiritual identity that you once had in the spiritual world before you fell down into this material world, a guru is required, not just anyone who claims to be a guru. You must have a bona fide guru, i.e. one who is fixed in the Absolute Truth. There are many cheaters nowadays advertising themselves as gurus in order to get profit, adoration, and distinction. Such charlatans are of no use to us. In fact, they do more harm than good. You must find out that guru who is fixed in the Absolute Truth and can reveal it to you in full. Such a bona fide guru will be a disciple of a spiritual master who is coming in an authorized line of disciplic succession which originates in God Himself. He presents the teachings that are found in the bona fide Vedic literatures as they are without any additions or subtractions. Such a genuine guru bestows upon us the highest happiness and liberates us from the cycle of birth and death.

The Bona Fide Guru Reveals the Absolute Truth

The Bona Fide Guru Reveals the Absolute Truth

Video for the Day

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

From My Reader: I am Seeking a Guru

​​​​​​​I am seeking a guru in my life to attain spiritualism.
Please accept.

Thanks
Humble disciple
Lakshmi

Answer: You Have Already Found One

From: Kaunas, Lithuania

My Dear Lakshmi,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

If you are seeking a guru, you need search no further. You have already found one. On the order of my spiritual master, I have become a spiritual master for guiding the lost souls of this fallen age how to attain spiritual perfection. So if you would like to guidance from me, you are welcome.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.
Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?