May the Whole World Soon Be Awakened

Our every day is dedicated to awakening pure love of God within our hearts and for sparking off a global spiritual revolution for bringing the human society back to their constitutional position as the eternal servants of Lord Sri Krishna. What could be a more blissful and enlightening lifestyle than this? We pity the poor fools who have not awakened their dormant Krishna consciousness, and thus we diligently strive every day to awaken them. May that day come soon. May that day come soon. Lord Sri Krishna, please bless us that that day may come very soon when the whole world becomes Krishna conscious!

Lord Caitanya Wants to Deliver All the Fallen Souls

Lord Caitanya Wants to Deliver All the Fallen Souls

Video For the Day

The Blessing of Distress

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Problem: I Cannot Focus on My Career

Hare Krishna.
I read the Bhagavad-gita; I chant japa; I take prasadam; and I listen to Krishna conscious lectures. But I am not able to focus on my career and am confused about what to do. I feel that this world is simply a place of suffering and therefore I cannot concentrate on my japa. Also I cannot sleep at night. Please help me to concentrate on japa, Krishna lila, Bhagavad-gita, and Srimad Bhagavatam. I am unable to cross this ocean of unlimited sufferings here in this material world.

Thanks,
Hare Krishna
Your servant,
Aditya

Answer: Offer It to Krishna

You have very nicely realized that this place where we live now is simply a world of suffering. Your realization is correct as confirmed by Krishna in the Bhagavad-gita. But by taking to Krishna consciousness you are liberated from this world of suffering and empowered to liberate others also. Thus there is no cause for lamentation. Rather it is a cause for great celebration.

Regarding your career, Krishna says in the Bhagavad-gita that whatever you do you should do it for Him. So if you offer your career to Krishna by engaging your earnings as far as possible in His service, you career activities will nicely become another part of your devotional activities. In this way you will become supremely happy even while you are at work.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?