I Want to Make the Whole World Krishna Conscious

My goal in life is to make the whole world Krishna conscious. Before I leave my present body I want to see that the whole world has become Krishna conscious. I want that all leaders in every facet of the world society should be devotees of the Supreme Lord. This includes and is not limited to leaders in the fields of government, education, business, science, and entertainment. It bothers me greatly to see a world in which so much abuse and cruelty is going on in an overwhelming scale, a world in which everyone is being dragged down to the animal kingdom or even lower in their next lives due to so much uncontrolled sinful activity. Therefore I want to be a force for change. I want to revolutionize the world.

Someday the Whole World Will Be Drowned in Bhakti

Someday the Whole World Will Be Drowned in Bhakti

Video For the Day

Be Who You Really Are

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: How Did You Break Maya's Bond to Become Devotee?

Gurudeva, I came to know that you were a Christian before you became Krishna's devotee. When you decided to move to the temple were your family a hurdle? If yes, how did you break this bond of Maya?

Richard

Answer: I Was Already a Renunciate Before Joining ISKCON

I had already renounced my upbringing by become a renunciate hippy on a mission to bring a spiritual revolution to our planet. Moving into the temple was a step up because at that time I was living as a vagabond on the street. Moving into the temple gave me a steady place to live.

My parents attended my initiation ceremony and my father was very pleased to sit and chat with Roy Butler, the mayor of Austin, Texas who was also attending my initiation ceremony.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?