If Something is Auspicious, Do It Immediately

There is nothing more auspicious than to fully surrender yourself to Krishna right now. So why delay it? If something is auspicious, it should be done immediately or as soon as it is possible or practical. Otherwise we are simply wasting our time prioritizing those things which are ultimately not that important and spoiling our human form of life.

Fully Surrender to Krishna Now

Fully Surrender to Krishna Now

Video For the Day

Help Us Make the World Krishna Conscious

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: How to Become a Brahmana?

Dear Srila Gurudev! Please accept my humble obeisances in the dust of Your lotus feet. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Srila Gurudeva! A year ago you gave me instruction: "Become a brahmana!" I see how many bad qualities I have, and the qualities of the brahmana are very sublime. Sometimes I think that I can not correct my low qualities. I pray Krishna to help me become worthy of my spiritual master. Please tell me, what should I do to become a Vaisnava brahmana?

With respect,
Your servant Arjuna das

Answer: Follow These Instructions

If you will chant at least 16 rounds of Hare Krishna japa mala every day and strictly avoid illicit sex, meat eating, intoxication, and gambling, you will naturally become a Vaisnava brahmana.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?