All Glories to Srila Prabhupada

Srila Prabhupada saved me. I was a super idealistic youth during the 60's and early 70's, America's counter-cultural era. My life was dedicated to bringing about a love and peace revolution on planet earth. But the problem was that due to my being entangled in material sense gratification I was lacking these things myself. How could I bring love and peace to the world when I do not have these myself? But due to the sweet kindness of His Holiness Vishnujana Swami I was able to appreciate the necessity of becoming a disciple of the bona fide spiritual master. Thus I was accepted by Srila Prabhupada as his disciple on 12 August 1971 and was given the name "Sankarshan Das." Years later I read in Srila Prabhupada's books that Sankarshan means one attracts everyone. I was delighted with this discovery because my goal in life is to attract the whole world to Krishna consciousness.

My Most Beloved Spiritual Master:
His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada

My Most Beloved Spiritual Master:HDG A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada

Video For the Day

Srila Prabhupada's Appearance Day

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Appreciation: Thank You For Your Song Album

Dear Gurudeva!
Hare Krishna!
All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Happy Janmastami! Please accept my sincere obeisances and best wishes! May your method be successful, your path blessed and happiness ever-increasing!

Thank you for your song album! It sounds like coming from a little boys heart, seeking for approval and unconditional love, and looking for shelter in something bigger, in Krishna confidence. Please love this little boy in you! This small Krishna conscious child. I am grateful for being allowed to see him and to connect with him. I always was. The rest is just politics.

Thank you, Mr. Sankarshan! All good wishes to Mataji Vishnupriya.

Truly yours in my heart,
Ineta

Editor's note: The Our Sweet Lord album is now available at: www.Sankarshan.com

Answer: You Have Rightly Understood My Youthful Identify

From: Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Ineta,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Thank you for your Janmastami well-wishes!

I am very happy that you have appreciated Our Sweet Lord.

You have rightly understood my actual identity. You have not been fooled by my 70 year body. I am actually an eternal youth, one of Krishna’s associates in the spiritual world. And you are too! If your will follow me, I will take you back to your eternal youthful identity. To hell with politics!

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?