Onwards to the Holy Land

After several inconceivably ecstatic days of spreading Krishna consciousness in Denmark we are heading out today to the holy land of India, both to recharge our spiritual batteries, as well as to teach the science of the Krishna consciousness to the souls there who have become disconnected from their Vedic heritage. I cannot imagine any lifestyle more ecstatic than this, to be fully connected with Krishna, engaged 24 hours a day in trying to connect the entire world with Him. Thank you, Srila Prabhupada, for blessing us with this inconceivably amazing good fortune.

Sharing Krishna's Mercy in Copenhagen-31 March 2017

Sankarshan Das Sharing Krishna's Mercy in Copenhagen

Video For the Day

At the Feet of My Spiritual Master

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: What to Do When I Am Down?

Srila Gurudeva, sometimes I feel high in devotion and my faith for Krishna is 100%. But sometimes I feel very down and I am very confused and feel like crying. What to do during my down times? Please show me path.

Your disciple
P.D.

Answer: Use the Down Times to Your Advantage.

Capitalize on the times when you are down by at those times intensely begging Krishna to save you from illusion by bringing you fully into His shelter. Cry out to Krishna to save you like a child crying for its mother. The down times are when you have the greatest opportunity for making spiritual advancement. If you use them wisely, they will be your most joyful times.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?