Life Dedicated to Awakening the Illusioned Souls

After an amazingly rejuvenating experience of spiritual empowerment and spreading Krishna consciousness here in the holy land of India today we are heading out to Europe to spread the Krishna consciousness movement there. What could be a sweeter more enlivening lifestyle than this? We pity those poor souls who have not yet awakened their Krishna consciousness and therefore have dedicated our lives for awakening them. There's no reason why everyday cannot relish the unlimited bliss of Krishna consciousness.

Questions and Answers-Pune, India-24 April 2017

Sankarshan Das-Questions and Answers session-Pune, India

Video For the Day

Turning World into Paradise

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: How to Always Be Enthusiastic?

How are you able to always maintain such a high level of enthusiasm?

Question asked in a class in Pune, India

Answer: By Obeying the Spiritual Master

My always being enthusiastic is a very simple. When Srila Prabhupada accepted me as his disciple he noted my enthusiasm and instructed me as follows:|

"I can see also that you are a very sincere and enthusiastic boy and are anxious for spreading this movement. Those are first class qualifications for making advancement in Krishna Consciousness. So continue enthusiastically as you are doing and Krishna will surely bless you."

By accepting the order of my spiritual master as my very life and soul I have easily been able to maintain my enthusiasm for spreading the movement for the last 46 years. The result has been that Lord Sri Krishna is uninterruptedly showering His sublime blessings upon me.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?