Hare Krishna Mantra Will Be Added to Christian Hymnbooks

Helsingin Sanomat, the largest subscription newspaper in Finland and the Nordic countries, published the cartoon below. They are making a joke. But it will indeed happen one day that the Christian hymnbooks will include the Hare Krishna mantra and Christians will be chanting Hare Krishna in Christian church services. Not only Christians, all religious people all over the world will some day be chanting Hare Krishna to become perfect in their chose religious path.

Cartoon Published in Finland's Leading Newspaper:

"Our Committee Has Now Updated
the Book of Hymns According to Your Will."

Cartoon Published in Finland's Leading Newspaper

Video For the Day

Last Video from Vrindavan

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: What is the Purpose of My Life Now?

Hare Krishna

After working for 35 Yrs. I superannuated from my working life. Later on all responsibility in respect of family like education, wedding of children ---etc are over. Children are settled in their life. I do not want interfere in their unless called for.

Being law graduate I started practice in law to keep myself busy. However I haven't got success as was expected. Sometimes I get feeling that why I am here? What is the purpose of my life?

Request to throw light on my thinking.
Ravindra

Answer: For Spreading Krishna Consciousnesss

Now that all of your material duties are finished it is your duty to fully embrace the mission of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu for making the world Krishna conscious. So now you should become our disciple, and we will train you to blissfully and successfully absorb the remainder of your life in preaching Krishna consciousness for the deliverance of the fallen souls of this universe back to home, back to Godhead. This is the duty of everyone, especially those who are retired, such as yourself.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?