Total Complete Freedom From Anxiety

Krishna's devotee is completely free from all anxieties because he always sees everything that happens to him as the merciful arrangement of Lord Krishna. Whether he is sick or healthy or even on his death bed, the devotee is always peaceful and happy because he has total, complete trust in Krishna to always arrange what is the best for His devotee at every minute. Thus because of his transcendental vision, the Lord's devotee is never disturbed even by the most nightmarish hellish upheavals of the material nature. Such a fully self-realized soul can bring a new era of peace and prosperity to today's greatly troubled and disturbed world.

Super Ecstatic Farewell--Kaunas, Lithuania

Sankarshan Das Super Ecstatic Farewell--Kaunas, Lithuania

Video For the Day: Travel Back to the Spiritual World

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: What Would I Be Without Your Grace?

Dear Srila Gurudeva,
Please accept my humble obeisances.

Srila Prabhupada tells us through his books that we need to find a spiritual teacher. Someone who translates us the words of the Bhagavad-gita to daily life, so that our actions are perfect. I realize especially today that you really are that. I appreciate your mercy for all creatures, your way of across words. In this way, I would like to thank you.

Srila Gurudeva, what would I be without your grace?

Your servant.
Robby

Answer: Always Keep This Mood Alive Within Our Hearts

The sentiment you have expressed, "What would I be without your grace?” is very nice. In this connection Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakur has prayed to his spiritual master, "Your mercy is all that I am made of.” This is same feeling that I have for my spiritual master, Srila Prabhupada. I feel that I am nothing, but that if there is anything useful about me, it is simply due to the most sublime mercy of my spiritual master, Srila Prabhupada, who has dragged me out material existence into the most divine world of Krishna consciousness.

If we always keep this mood alive within our hearts of complete total dependence on the mercy of our spiritual master, we will advance very quickly on the path of pure devotional service.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?