I Am Not God

Before I came to Krishna consciousness I was taught by various writers and teachers that I am God. I tried to follow their teaching and be God, but I found this to be impossible. It's not even logical. If I am God, then why am I suffering in this material existence? They are say that you are God, but you have simply forgotten it. But if I am God, the Supreme Power, how could forgetfulness ever overcome me? This "I am God" philosophy does not make ay sense, while the "I am the eternal servant of God" makes all the sense in world. So instead of trying to be God, just try to be the completely sold out servant of God. This will bring you unlimited happiness.

Here is God

Here is God

Video For the Day: Hare Krishna from the Forest

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Difference Between Acknowledgement and Glorification?

I have been thinking about the glorification of Vaisnavas for the last few days. It is not an easy topic to understand for me. So I decided to write you and ask for advice. Sorry to bother you again, but I really want to master it and would like to know if there is any formula for it. How does glorification differ from acknowledgement?

Thank you:)
Your servant,

Anuradha dasi

Answer: Glorification is Magnified Acknowledgment

When acknowledgement is magnified, it become glorification. I may acknowledge that Krishna is God and leave it simply at that. But when I glorify Krishna I can go on expounding for hours how He is unlimited in power, beauty, renunciation, knowledge, wealth, and fame. The same principle applies to Vaisnavas. Krishna says that if we are not the glorifiers of His devotees, we are not His devotees.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?