The World Order is Crumbling

It does not take much of a brain to see that the present world order is rapidly crumbling all around us. The only thing that can save this planet from descending into total anarchy is this Krishna consciousness movement. Therefore we must attract the whole world as soon as possible to the teachings of Krishna. This is our mission. We must make the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible.

We Must Introduce Everyone to Krishna's Teachings

We Must Introduce Everyone to Krishna's Teachings

Video For the Day: Tasting Pleasure in Everything

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: How to Serve Krishna While in Pain?

Hare Krishna Dear Srila Gurudeva,

Please accept my humble obeisances.

I am need of your advice once again. I recently went through a very painful bodily experience, which lasted a lot longer and was a lot more painful than I expected. I managed to keep my composure and chant at first but as the pain increased I felt I was losing myself.

Also the days after that have been rough trying to chant properly and be in the happy mood I usually am in while practicing bhakti yoga. I try to be aware in those moments that I am not the body and the pain I am feeling is actually maya, but it still is very hard to maintain that thought while pain exists.

My question is, how do we continue to serve Krishna and perform our devotional duties properly while this body is in pain?

Thank you,

Your servant

Answer: Consult a Physician and Be Tolerant

If you are in pain, you need to consult a medical practitioner to treat the cause of your pain. Krishna has given you your present material body to engage nicely in His service. Therefore you must keep it always in good health as far as possible.

Of course, even with the best of medical care pain is sometimes unavoidable. Therefore we must always be transcendentally situated beyond the pains and pleasures of our material bodies by taking complete shelter of Krishna’s holy name.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?