Don't Cheat Yourself

By your very constitution you are meant to experience ever-increasing knowledge and bliss for all of eternity. So why are cheating yourself, relegating yourself to perpetual ignorance and misery? This does not make any sense. Come out of the cloud of illusion and awaken your dormant Krishna consciousness. You'll be glad you did. It will be the smartest decision you ever made in thousands and millions of lifetimes. Do it now. Do not delay, as it is said, "He who hesitates is lost."

Krishna is Awaiting Your Return to His Transcendental Kingdom

Krishna is Awaiting Your Return to His Transcendental Kingdom

Video For the Day: Taste the Sweetest Nectar

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Should I Quit My Job?

Dear Sir,

Please accept my humble obeisances. I'm suffering with lot of stress and tension with work. Now I am completely blank with no solution to overcome this. I have faith in Krishna and His wonderful devotees like you. I am thinking of quitting my work and dedicating my time to hearing and chanting. But will I be able to sustain myself since I am married? I'm confused about my maintenance, if I quit my job. Kindly guide me. I am also prepared to work in a temple by doing any menial job.

Your humble servant

Answer: Do Your Job for Krishna

Arjuna also wanted to quit his job. But Krishna ordered to do his job and offer Him its results. Since you are married, you must do your duty and continue working your job to provide for your family. If you will simply endeavor to do your job as best as you can detaching yourself from results of your work and engaging whatever results come from your work in the service of Krishna just as Arjuna did on the battlefield of Kurukshetra, you will be able to do your job every day in a blissful state of pure Krishna consciousness. Also make sure to carefully chant at least 16 rounds of Hare Krishna japa mala before you go to work every day. This will empower you to stay attuned to Krishna throughout your entire day.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?