It's Time to Remake the World

Enough is enough. Things have gone too far amuck. It's time to remake the world. The truth cannot forever be covered by ignorance. It is time now for everyone throughout the entire world to wake up to the liberating message of Krishna consciousness and become happy. It will be the greatest moment in world history.

Krishna's Holy Names Bless the Entire Universe

Krishna's Holy Names Bless the Entire Universe: Boston Harinam

Video For the Day: Bestowing the Greatest Happiness

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: How as a Muslim Can I Attain Unlimited Happiness?

Thank you for your blessing. Firstly since my religion is Muslim I will follow you only as long as it does not need me to believe in what your belief is. I'm a very simple person. I hope you can understand what I mean. Thank you for accepting me as what I am. Please tell me in simple English what to do to attain unlimited happiness.

Roslizain

Answer: Chant the Holy Name of Allah and Live a Sinless Life

I am very happy to hear that you are follower of the path of Islam. Your prophet Mohammed is one of great teachers who fully gave their lives for giving God consciousness to the people of this world.

The key for attaining unlimited happiness is to give up all sinful activities and chant the holy names of God every day as much as possible. Just as we chant "Hare Krishna" as much as possible every you should chant "Allahu Akbar” as much as possible every day. By giving up sinful activities such as illicit sex, meat eating, intoxication, and gambling and regularly calling out the name of God you will develop pure love of God and experience unlimited happiness as every minute.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?