The Secret of Spiritual Advancement

False pride is the greatest stumbling block on our pathway of spiritual advancement. Thus by removing it we get very good facility for rapid and smooth spiritual advancement. This is why we should always understand and feel that we are incompetent fools, while not acting as such, and we should seek out the association of those who always remind us how foolish we are.

Srimad Bhagavatam Class--New Delhi--18 September 2016

Sankarshan Das Srimad Bhagavatam Class--New Delhi

Video For the Day: Saving the World from Total Anarchy

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: How Did You Meet Srila Prabhupada?

How did you meet Srila Prabhupada?

(a question asked in a class given in Greater Noida, India)

Answer: I Was Praying to Become God's Perfect Servant

Because I was sincerely and repeatedly begging God in prayer to please reveal to me how I could become His perfect servant, that all-merciful Supreme Person revealed to me that I should become a disciple of Srila Prabhupada. I was then blessed with meeting Srila Prabhupada in Los Angeles on the steps in front of the current temple building. I also received many personal instructions in letters from Srila Prabhupada. He initiated me on 12 August 1971 via a letter that he wrote to me from London.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?