The Pure Devotee's Undaunted Determination

Without being carried away by jubilation or lamentation the pure devotee of the Lord continues undauntedly in his world deliverance mission given to him by his spiritual master, by dedicating every minute of his life to liberating the fallen souls of this material world back to home, back to Godhead. Because he sacrifices everything to serve the Lord's mission there is no one more dear to Lord than He, nor will there ever be anyone more dear. If we can get the shelter of such a pure devotee of the Lord and we always remain in that shelter our pathway to liberation, our going home, back to Godhead is absolutely assured.

Srila Prabhupada Perfectly Teaches the Science of Bhakti

Srila Prabhupada Perfectly Teaches the Science of Bhakti

Video For the Day: From Krishna Balarama Temple

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: How Can I Please You?

Hare Krishna Gurudeva,
Please accept my humble obeisances,
All glories to Srila Prabhupada,

Gurudeva, how can I progress in my spiritual life. I'm doing 16 rounds chanting every day. ,I'm going to a namahatta program every Saturday and to ISKCON's Jagannath Mandir every Sunday. Sometimes I am doing book distribution, plus I am doing a bit of service to temple. How I can please you, Gurudeva?

Your spiritual daughter,
Rubini

Answer: Love Krishna

To please me and make tangible progress of your path of spiritual awakening, simply you must sincerely strive to always increase your service more and more and do everything in a mood of loving service to Krishna.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?