The Atheist is the Flakiest

Who could be more foolish or flaky than the atheist? He dogmatically affirms that everything comes out not nothing. But the scientifically verifiable fact is that everything comes from something, nothing comes from nothing. Therefore the atheist is indeed the flakiest of all people.

Bhagavatam Class on Yamuna Bank--26 September 2016

Sankarshan Das Bhagavatam Class on Yamuna Bank, Vrindavan

Video For the Day: From the River Yamuna

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Request: I Would Like to Become Like You

Dear Maharaja,

Please accept my humble obeisances unto Your lotus feet, all glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Yesterday I have finished to read your wonderful book "Stop Worrying Start Living". For me it is very amazing book. You must have inherited this talent of Srila Prabhupada-I mean to explain all the topics with such a lightness. I appreciate this and I am very grateful. I also have read your book, "Truth works." It is very nice. Thank you very much for your efforts.

Still trying to be servant of your servants,
Cakra Tirtha das.

P.S. I would like to become like you. I mean to touch the people's hearts as you are touching them, at least you are touching my heart.

Answer: Strive for Pure Bhakti and for Delivering the People

Thank you very much for your appreciation of my humble attempt to serve my beloved spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. Whatever I have been able to accomplish is only because of his causeless mercy upon me.

If you would like to become like me, fully dedicate your life at every minute for developing pure love of God within your heart and for as much as possible delivering the suffering, fallen souls of this age back to home, back to Godhead.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?