Happiness Beyond Compare

In this material world people hanker for so many thousands and millions of types of material pleasures. And in spite of enjoying in so many multi-varieties of ways, they are still not satisfied. What they don't realize is that if they will simply take to the devotional service of the Lord they will achieve a standard of happiness that is absolutely beyond any type of enjoyment that can be tasted by anyone anywhere. Because we want that everyone should become truly happy we have fully dedicated our lives for awakening the dormant Krishna consciousness that is presently sleeping within their hearts. As Srila Prabhupada so profoundly explains, Krishna consciousness is not an artificial imposition on the mind. It is the original, natural energy of the living being.

Blissful Devotees in Salvador, Brazil

Blissful Devotees in Salvador, Brazil

Video For the Day: Regain Your Original Identity

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: From a Ten Years Old Boy

Sri Guruji,
I had a personal question for you. How are you yourself?
Like with all your good deeds in this life, you have reserved moksha,
But how are you yourself?
Sometimes when I see your photos, I think that Vishnu Himself is looking at me.
Kind regards,
Hemaang

P.S: I am actually 10 year old boy of Indian Punjab.

Answer: The Mercy of Srila Prabhupada

My Dear Hemaang,

Please accept my blessings.
I am very pleased to hear from such a nice devotee as you.

Although I sometimes praised for being wonderful and having accomplished some wonderful things, I cannot take any credit at all in this connection. because whatever good I am and whatever good I have done is all due to the unlimited mercy of my beloved spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, upon me. If I have any credit at all, it is only that I am surrendered to following his instructions.

While it is a fact that Lord Vishnu is seeing you at every moment, kindly note that I am not Lord Vishnu. I am simply the humble servant of His servant.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?