Don't Let Your Mind Drag You Away

Don't let your mind drag you away from Krishna. You've achieved this rare human birth after millions of lifetimes. So now kindly use it properly by fully engaging yourself in Krishna consciousness. This is real intelligence. Anything else is sheer ignorance.

There Is Truly No One More Amazing than Krishna

There Is Truly No One More Amazing than Krishna

Video For the Day: Krishnize the Whole World

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Why Am I Not Satisfied?

Although there is a lot of great stuff happening around me in Krishna Consciousness, which should give me a lot of happiness and satisfaction, still somehow I am not satisfied. I keep feeling that there is something missing. Am I being too much concerned about the result rather than focusing on the service? Or is it that my effort are not pure enough to please my dear Lord Krishna?

Please help me!

Your Servant,
S.M.

Answer: You Are Serving Yourself Instead of Krishna

If you are not satisfied while serving, this means that you not devoting yourself to Krishna. You are still trying to serve yourself in the name of serving Krishna. So now you must come to the platform of actually trying to please Krishna by your every thought, word, and deed in all times, places, and circumstances. In this way you will feel at every moment unlimited satisfaction within your heart.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?