When Will the Whole World Become Free?

It is simply too painful to see how miserable the entire world society is at the present time. The entire human population has gone insane having been totally carried away by the bodily conception of life. Due to their gross violation of the laws of nature they are going to be dragged down to the animal kingdom in their next lives. Therefore I am hankering like anything for that the glorious day when the entire world will awaken to the liberating message of Lord Sri Krishna. My life is dedicated to doing whatever I can do to help bring about this direly needed global awakening of Krishna consciousness. Please, my dear readers, you also fully dedicate your lives to this Krishna consciousness world deliverance mission.

Home Program--Vacoas, Mauritius--1 June 2015


Home Program--Vacoas, Mauritius--1 June 2015

Testimonial From Anjana Gopika Devi Dasi

Testimonial From Anjana Gopika Devi Dasi
Since 2013 I have been reading "Thought for the Day", an important component of the Ultimate Self Realization Course. My Gurudeva, His Holiness Jayapataka Swami Maharaja, requested in the Facebook page to all his disciples to subscribe this course. As per the request of my Guru Maharaja I subscribed this course. After that I started reading Thought for the Day and the Questions and Answers every day. It is very helpful for me especially to dedicate myself in the service of Srila Prabhupada and my Guru Maharaja. When I read the daily thoughts and answers by His Grace Sankarshan Das Adhikari Prabhu, I feel very much enlightened. From the very beginning of Krishna Consciousness I have been hearing Srila Prabhupada's lectures, and I am so much overwhelmed by his lectures. When I subscribed His Grace Sankarshan Das Adhikari Prabhu's course I found the contents non different from Prabhupada's lectures. His Grace's dedication to Srila Prabhupada has really impressed me. By his grace may I be able to dedicate my life in the service of my Guru Maharaja in the same way. I am really impressed by His Grace's authentic answers. And I have started listening to his lectures. It encourages me to wake up early and finish my sadhana early in the morning. By his mercy my daughter and I started reading Srimad Bhagavatam every day. His Grace always encourages every devotee to become a pure devotee and spread Krishna consciousness all over the world. His preaching is so bold and based on scripture. My husband and I suggested to so many of our friends that they should to subscribe this course. We will always encourage whoever we meet to subscribe this course.

Please accept us as your siksha disciples and keep us in your prayers so that we can be advanced in Krishna consciousness. I already informed our Guru Maharaja that I am hearing your lectures.

Your insignificant servant
Anjana Gopika Devi Dasi

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: How to Correctly Pray to Krishna?

Please accept my humble obeisances

If we ask Krishna to help us, does this mean that we are asking Him to serve us? But isn't it we who are supposed to serve Him rather than asking Him to serve us? So how to formulate our prayers correctly?

Trying to become a pure devotee

Vitaliy
Baltiysk, Russia

Answer: Beg Him for Service

Thank you very much for your nice question. I am most pleased to learn that you are trying to become a pure devotee because this is the only thing which can satisfy the self. The answer to your question is that we do not ask Krishna to serve us. Rather, we ask Him to engage us in His service. This mood is the perfection of spiritual life.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?