Srila Prabhupada Revived Me

Previously I was a dead man lost in the land of delusion consumed by confusion in profusion. I wanted to find life's answers, but being misguided by so many false teachers I had no idea why I existed and what was my life's duty. I wanted to do the highest good for the pitiably suffering world society, but I had not a clue of what that highest good would actually be. In the midst of all this chaos came a great saintly teacher, His Holiness Vishnujana Swami, who helped me to understand what is the Absolute Truth and how to fully realize it through the ultimate science known as Krishna consciousness and who introduced me to his spiritual master, the greatest of all saintly teachers, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. Awestruck by the magical potency of Vishnujana Swami to elevate people to the transcendental platform by his heart-melting singing, awesome spiritual strength, cool wit, incredibly delicious cooking, super attractive story telling, deep humility, amazing simplicity, spiritual beauty, powerful and highly intellectual philosophy, stellar austerity, and poignantly compassionate loving dealings and also understanding from where he got this potency, I became attracted to and decided to also become a disciple of his spiritual master, Srila Prabhupada. This was undoubtedly the smartest decision that I have ever made in my unlimited millions and billions of lifetimes of sojourn here in this ungodly material existence. Now I am swimming in an ocean of unlimited spiritual happiness known as the Krishna consciousness movement, and we are inviting the whole world to join us. Come on in, the water's oh so fine. What are you waiting for? The time is now to be who you really are. You are Krishna's eternal servant. Now you just have realize it by being it once again.

Srila Prabhupada--Spiritual Master of the Universe

Srila Prabhupada--Spiritual Master of the Universe

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: What Motivates You to Serve This Mission?

I am very much thankful to you for your quick responses to my queries. I know you are a traveling preacher, and despite being so busy you take questions from people like us from any corner of the world. What motivates you so much to do it all?

When I get your answer, the desire to ask more question develops again and in that sequence, I have following question to ask you :

What is the relevance of bells at worship places: temple, churches, etc.?

Your servant,

Abhishek K.

Answer: A Burning Desire to Make the World Happy

I am motivated in this service of trying to educate the entire human society in the science of Krishna because this is the only thing that can bring genuine peace, happiness, and prosperity to the suffering world population. I can’t tolerate seeing the disintegration of the world culture. This planet is becoming more and more of a hell every day. Life is not supposed to be this way. The world society is sick and Srila Prabhupada has given the medicine how to cure it. Therefore my entire life, until my last dying breath, is dedicated to convincing the whole world to follow the teachings of Srila Prabhupada. And if Krishna wants me to take birth after birth in this world to serve the mission, I am ready. It's not that I am separated from Krishna. He is fully present in the form of His holy name and in Srila Prabhupada's order to make the whole world Krishna conscious.

Bells rung in the glorification of the Lord are very auspicious.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?